Monday, January 23, 2012

Project Pinterest

This is the year of the achievable goals rather than doomed-to-fail New Years' Resolutions. My photo a day blog is going pretty well (it's been more than 21 days and, what do they say, it takes 21 days to make something a habit?) In my last post I wrote about Pinterest, and lamented the fact that I could sit and pin all day but rarely actually take creative action away from the computer. So, here's my next goal: Project Pinterest.

Every week, I will [attempt] to actually complete something that I've pinned. That could be a recipe, a DIY project, or [if it's a really great one], an outfit based on a style inspiration board. Much like my no-pressure photo project, this will also be a no-pressure, low expectations Pinterest project. I'll be honest, I'm pretty excited about it. 

AND as we all know, things are always done better in groups. If you find yourself experiencing creativity block because you're surrounded by so much creativity on Pinterest and are trying to find the motivation to do some of those projects yourself, then here it is! On Tuesdays we'll post our Project Pinterest of the week, and I'll link to yours if you complete something as well. We can encourage each other to actually get off the computer and be semi-productive, and see what we've accomplished.

Let me know if you want in!

No comments: