Friday, January 27, 2012

My New Favorite Show

I know I never posted that Project Pinterest post on Tuesday, but it's coming, don't worry. AND I'll even be ready on Tuesday with a new one. I know, promises, promises and no action. You'll just have to trust me.

Anyway, my new favorite show is Downton Abbey, among a slew of others. But Downton is by far the most captivating, and the most beautiful. It's beautiful in the location, the costuming, the soundtrack, and just the storyline. It's my favorite literary time period (and costuming period) come to life. Sometimes I wish I was still dressing in costume every day so I could update my Edwardian wardrobe.

If you love Downton Abbey as much as I do, visit this post. And, you can watch the first season on netflix, totally free (with a netflix account, of course. And if you don't have an account, this is a perfect reason to use that free two-week trial. Trust me, you'll finish in two weeks. Or two days.)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

it's your NEW favorite show? i always thought you had told me about it ... maybe that was paige. we love it too!

SM said...

I have been devouring Downtown Abbey. I can't wait for the new episode to be up tomorrow!

ashley elizabeth said...

@Taylor, It was Paige! She's been watching Season 2 with me.

@SM, I know it's definitely worth devouring. I don't know what I will do when Season 3 isn't ready to be watched when I'm done with Season 2!