Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It is fall.

Fall has arrived, complete with 50 degree days, changing leaves, and...

apple picking! This weekend, for Kate's birthday, we went out [far away!] to Edwards Apple Orchard to have some autumnally-inspired fun. We went to this place last year and had so much fun, we had to return! It was rather chilly [relatively to summer weather of course; I realize in three months I will think 50 degrees is a rather warm day], but it was beautiful, crips, and very fall-like. Perfect apple-picking, donut-eating, cider-drinking weather.

Oh, and I saw my boss there. It's one of her favorite places in the world. Good thing I really like her. :)




 It really is pretty out there in the country. :)
 MMMM delicious. 




I realize I've been a bit more negligent on my blog these days, for those of you that do follow. Mostly, I don't have as much to write about. But - I did go running today, and it was a gloriously crisp autumn run and my knees didn't feel like they were creaking with every step. So, that's great news!

I will have more photos from my very jam-packed weekend later. Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

drooling over those pictures- youre so good! hows the photoblog, eh? also i am not enjoying this cold spell- i have no sweatpants at UVA! so sad. but i want to go apple picking asap.