Tuesday, September 28, 2010

precious.

I felt these photos deserved a post of their own. They are just too precious, despite their less-than-desirable quality. They are of Ian, the child I babysit twice a week here in the city. I started watching him in January when he was about 6 months old, now he's about 14 months old. Not walking just yet, but babbling and chattering up a storm. And all around being the cutest baby I've ever seen. (Well, Peyton & Lauren ran a pretty close second....)

He's going to be a heartbreaker when he grows up...

 He has the cutest smile, but any time I break out a camera, he just stares at it fixedly for about 10 seconds before lunging for it...
 He's learned how to give kisses.
 I try not to ask for them too many times...
There we go. Tell me that is not the cutest kid you have ever seen. I dare you.

No comments: