Thursday, May 15, 2008

summer is here

I think this summer is going to be a long summer. It's only been three or four days since I have been home and I am already anxious to be back. Maybe it'll be better when I settle into a routine and my friends, plus Victoria, come home. I hope so.

At least I will be earning plenty of money. That is a plus. Let's hope I don't spend it all before I earn it though, as I have already done in my head pretty much.

I printed out a picture of the Macbook I want and put it on my wall to encourage me not to spend money frivolously so I can earn what I want. We'll see how far that gets me.

There is one plus of being home: our TV is gigantic. Seriously, gigantic. I have watched so much TV it's insane. Luckily when I start babysitting 8-5 I won't have time to watch that much. (except at their house when they are napping from 9-11 and 1-4). I should read lots of books. But honestly, we read so much at school. I just need a few days to watch important things like ANTM and the Office. My next thing to watch, though: Planet Earth in HD.

I really miss everyone a lot already. Luckily there is Gchat. Too bad my computer's AC adapter broke so I have to wait for a new one to come in the mail. Although, that's probably a good thing - and preventing me from sitting next to my computer at all hours of the day. And, when I have to babysit, I will have to go to bed early because I start at 8. I already took a nap the other day when they took a nap. I think that will be a pattern.

Also my goal is to listen to all the music on my computer, figure out if i like it or not, delete if I don't, and figure out why if I do. Here we go.

No comments: