Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Coffee & Summer

Image here.

I have had but one cup of coffee for the past month or so, due to my healthy "cleanse" I've been trying. I'll be honest, it was rough at first, but I'm used to it now. I feel "free," because I don't need coffee first thing in the morning to be functional, and I don't need to drink coffee alldaylong to feel like I'm staying awake. I've learned I just enjoy a hot beverage - so I drink tea. Caffeine-free tea.

BUT! I plan on starting to drink more coffee [on Saturdays, when I didn't get a lot of sleep, etc], and in the summer I'd like to drink iced coffe. [This time, with a little bit of milk. Iced coffee tastes...strong. Stronger than even I, who drinks it black allthetime, prefer.]

So - here's a good way to do it! I'll let you know how it goes when I try it.

Another good idea? Coffee or espresso iced cubes! If I remember to use the old coffee that way...

No comments: