Friday, April 1, 2011

April Fool's!



Sadly, my friends I am not a jokester. In fact, I have been known to say things like "Having fun is a waste of time."

So, I don't really have an elaborate April Fool's joke to play on you, dear readers, like the time my high school decided to institute uniforms [not really possible in a public school, come to find out]. Most of the time I fall for April Fool's jokes because I neglect to realize that it is, indeed, April 1.

Luckily, this really awesome internet company came up with their own April Fool's humor, and I don't know if it's because I've never read Groupon humor before or what, but I think it's pretty funny.

Here, you can take your own personality quiz, and see how susceptible you are to April Fool's jokes. I, surprisingly, came out at 85% un-foolable. Do you think that's true? I don't. But you can see a hilarious picture there anyways.

Edit: this time I took it, to take a screenshot of the picture, and I came out 100% un-foolable, answering the same questions the same way. So...not sure how accurate this quiz is, but what can you do.

No comments: