Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Zooey.

I adore her. Meaning - I think she is adorable. And I wish I looked like her. And dressed like her. And acted like her. And sung like her.



Like every other girl [and sometimes boys] in the modern world familiar with indie music/have seen Elf.

This one time, at Naper Settlement, a guest told me I looked just.like.her.

It was the best day of my life. At the time. In thinking it over, I realize it was probably not the BEST, but it definitely falls in the top 10.

Then I saw 500 Days of Summer and I hated her in it. Then I watched Elf again and I recovered, remembering that I don't hate Zooey - I only hate Summer. [The character. And not Summer from the OC. I love her.]

Anyways. Here's a cute music video from Zooey and  M.Ward as the duo She & Him - it's from their new album Volume Two. I think I love it because a) it's history-focused b) she's so pretty c) it's a great song.


She & Him - Don't Look Back from Merge Records on Vimeo.

Via Design*Sponge.

2 comments: