Monday, January 31, 2011

Snowpocalypse: Predicted

Last year in late January/early February I went to visit my family. Or sometime. Maybe it was December? Anyway, my first flight was cancelled. Then once I got there, I had to wait for a few hours at the airport while my family dug themselves out of my neighborhood [which finally got plowed a few days later].

Here's my post about it. They got some crazy number of 30+" of snow, when all was said and done. That post was almost exactly a year ago.

Right now, it's snowing. It's not supposed to stop until Wednesday night. They're predicting a fierce blizzard. I'm a teensy bit skeptical; but then I remember telling my parents they weren't going to get a lot of snow. Then they had snowmageddon 2010.

I'll let you know on Wednesday how we fare.

That is, if we're still alive dum dum dum...

or at least, if we have internet access.

No comments: