Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Thank you, 303 E. Wacker

...for my free holiday breakfast.
Free hot breakfast buffet + cappucino > Ashley's running-late + orangethat'sbeeninmybagforthreedays breakfast

I love. corporate life.

Also, I am loving being in the heart of holiday shopping bustle. It's just so darn pretty.

Even the red brake-lights add something. 

Side note: I love.the.pedway. My glasses broke while at work (just sitting here, lens popped out, what?!) Fifteen minutes & a trip into the murkey darkness that is the pedway when one is blind -- my glasses are fixed and cleaner than they've been since the day I purchased them. Good job, pedway. Good job.

1 comment:

Matt said...

a clarification:

"Free hot breakfast buffet + Cappuccino" is not corporate life.

"orangethat'sbeeninmybagforthreedays" is corporate life.

I should know, I wear a suit every day.

.matt